iPhone/iPad application that allows LiDAR-based tree measurement
Our service uses LiDAR on iPhone and iPad to make forest measurement more efficient. The application can be used not only in forests, but also in agriculture, surveying, disaster prevention, construction, and many other fields.
What’s new at ForestScanner?
- Diameter at breast height error is within 2cm.(0.07ft)
- You can get accurate position coordinates to each single tree.
- Just put your iPhone in your pocket and go to the field!
- You can download it for free from the App Store.
- It works as long as the vegetation is not higher than the height of the diameter you want to measure.
- LiDAR-equipped iOS devices.
・iPad Pro 2021 / 2020
・iPhone 13Pro / 12Pro
Requires an upgrade to iOS 15.1 or higher.
- It is under development.
- Company Name
- Mapry, Inc.
- Head Office
- 165 Kasugacho Tada, Tamba-shi, Hyogo-ken 669-4125, Japan