Adopted by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries [Reiwa FY2013 Smart Agriculture Demonstration Project]
The “Demonstration of a Sustainable Farming Model through Remote Organic Vegetable Cultivation in the Tanba Region,” which was proposed as the “Tanba Organic Smart Agriculture Demonstration Consortium,” was adopted as the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries’ Reiwa 3rd Fiscal Year “Smart Agriculture Demonstration Project.”
As a representative organization of the Tanba Organic Smart Agriculture Demonstration Consortium, Mapry Co., Ltd. will work to save labor and improve profitability of farmers by promoting each demonstration item, providing remote sensing technology through the application “mapry” of Mapry Co., Ltd., and consolidating data on each demonstration item.
* About the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries’ Reiwa 3 “Smart Agriculture Demonstration Project” The Smart Agriculture Demonstration Project has been deployed in 148 districts nationwide so far with the aim of introducing cutting-edge technologies such as robots, AI, and IoT to production sites and clarifying the effects of technology and management.
31 districts were selected for the “Smart Agriculture Technology Development and Demonstration Project” and the “Smart Agriculture Acceleration Demonstration Project” (application period: January 6, Reiwa 3 ~ February 10, Reiwa 3), which will start demonstration in FY2013.Reiwa
In fiscal Reiwa fiscal 2021, we invited public proposals for initiatives based on five demonstration themes that address important issues in agricultural policy, and out of the 31 districts to which we plan to entrust them,
(1) The establishment of a production and shipment system for priority export items in accordance with overseas needs is required in three regions
(2) Utilization of new agricultural support services such as sharing is required in 9 districts
(3) Realization of smart commercial channels such as responding to changes in demand and linking production and consumption is required in the six districts
(4) Eight districts are remote and ultra-labor-saving in response to the “new way of life”
(5) Building resilient and sustainable regional agriculture in five districts
It has become.
About the Reiwa 3rd “Smart Agriculture Demonstration Project”